The next, much more fun, event was a loud, laughing celebration with the Thompson family. Evann had a great time with his cousins. The food was wonderful & visiting with everyone was just what the doctor ordered.
(Grace, Evann & Ava)
We had three more Turkey events during the week. One with the Lindemann family, Corbett family & Aubuchon. We hosted twice so there was a lot of cooking & cleaning involved but totally worth it. Did get one entire day of shopping completed. It was a shop 'till ya drop day with my mom. Completed all my Christmas shopping except gift cards. YIPPIE! I'm finding it very difficult to hide "santa" gifts this year too. Someone is rather nosey. I made it through the day with only three purchases for myself. I'm so proud. It's a first time record!! Usually it's two gifts, one for me! Just don't know how that happens.
And so it begins! The holiday season that is. Finally put the Christmas tree, lights & decorations up the first weekend of December. Just what Randy wanted to do over his birthday. I made it up to him by going to Three Margarita's for dinner & giving him a guitar for his birthday. Now he has to learn to play! We hope Evann takes an interest, as this could be a great 5year old gift for his birthday next summer. WOW! FIVE! I'm really hoping 2011 goes by more slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment