It's hard to believe we almost have one month behind us in 2011! While the year started out super busy, we've found time to stop & have some fun. With all this crazy snow, the entire family has been home enjoying lazy jammie days! Fun now, but lord this is going to stink when Evann goes to public school this fall. Can you believe that.... kindergarten! Somehow I am chair of Evann's graduation ceremony & party at Goddard this May. They wear a little cap & gown, walk across the stage & the teachers even announce what school the kids will be going on to. HOW stinkin' cute!! I'm sure I'll cry. My little baby, growing too fast.
 |
| Evann with all his loveys on a snow day. Yes, he sleeps with ALL of them. |
 |
| My little angel |
 |
| Our 1st Hockey game |
 |
| What the hell is this mascot suppose to be anyhow? |
 |
| It was too loud at the game. |
No comments:
Post a Comment