Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year..... a little late.

2011 has started out a wonderful year.  Tho, most do I suppose.  We rang in the new year with wonderful friends and continued the festivities with a wedding on new years day (my cousin).  Randy & I stayed at Hilton at the Ballpark (where the reception took place) and had a wonderful room over looking Busch Stadium.  May need to consider staying over on a game day.  Otherwise, no one in the Miller house can complain!  Other than a quick stomach flu bug Evann had (and I mean quick, in & out in 12 hours), everyone is healthy!

The Boys toast at midnight.

The Reid's rock it to midnight too.

The Aubuchon Family
(Brendan, Cynthia (sister), Lorrianne, Dad, me & Randy)

Stefani & Uncle Mark

Brendan & Cynthia


Randy & I enjoying the wedding 

Uncle Dennis & me... those would be pomegranate martini's

View of Busch Stadium from our room

No comments:

Post a Comment